Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kuala Sepetang, Taiping. Fishing Trip, 20.11.2009

Departure from KL on 19.11.2009, 9.30pm. With my fishing kakis: Ibrahim, Man Cina, KC, Ganesen, Bang Yunus and Najib.

We put up a nite at Ipoh in a budget motel, RM 50.00 per room for 2 persons.
Wake up 6.00am and having our breaky at Ipoh wet market, then heading to Taiping, Kuala Sepetang.

Reach the jeti around 8.30am, meet up with my old friend Hashimoto-San and friends and the Caption Chew.


In a cool and windy morning, load all our fishing gears to the boat and heading to the destination with 7 hours boat ride.





3 days 2 nite on the boat, my Panasonic Lumix is in my bag all the time, sorry for miss out some beautiful view while on the deep sea.
And i only manage to shoot a few snap after we are landed.




First time for me to cut my sashimi at home. This is with my 4.2kg Red Snapper (Janahak).
Very nice, is almost the same as what i usually have in japanese restaurant. I am very happy with it.








I hope my next fishing trip will have more catch, so that i can invite you guys to enjoy my local fish sashimi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just few photo only r? show us more....
BTW,Nice trip man.....